You can connect to DNSFlex VPN servers using the OpenVPN open source software. DNSFlex VPN App is currently under development.
Before you begin
Create a DNSFlex account, then log into the dashboard to manage your SOCKS5/VPN username and password.
- Log into the DNSFlex Dashboard
- Once you are logged in, select the “VPN” tab
- Next, enter your username and password. This login will be used for VPN, SOCKS5 and SSH server access.
Step1 – Download the OpenVPN app
- Head on over to the Play Store and search for “openvpn“.
- Download and install the app on your android device
- Open the app to begin the configuration process
Step 2 – Download DNSFlex OpenVPN Configuration Files
The next step, you must download the VPN server configuration files necessary so that the OpenVPN Software knows where to connect to.
- Start by visiting the DNSFlex VPN locator map here.
- Select Country
- Select the VPN configuration file from the drop down menu
Step 3 – Configure OpenVPN
- Launch the OpenVPN Android app, select “OVPN Profile“.
- Select the DNSFlex OpenVPN configuration files you downloaded in step 2. These profiles will be added to the OpenVPN client server list.
- Enter your DNSFlex VPN Username and Password you created in the DNSFlex VPN Dashboard.
Step 4 – Connect to VPN Server
- Launch the OpenVPN Android client app
- Toggle the on/off slider to the “on” position to connect to the DNSFlex VPN profile you imported in Step 3
- When the app presents you with a Connection request option, select “OK“
- You will be given an option to Select a Certificate, press “Continue“
- You’re all done! Once a successful connection is established, the app will display a “connected” status.